Wednesday 24 June 2009

Please I Need Help!

I realise that this is a daunting and seemingly impossible task and my first steps in putting up the site has not been successful, the traffic is almost nothing and when I look at it from the few unsuspecting browsers eyes and see how they got to any of the pages I guess they are met with something that is either irrelevant or incoherent to them. So if I am to take this seriously I have got to change the whole presentation, to show what the message is clearly and quickly and put up a platform that will promote collaboration and discussion. Again, right now, I feel this is an impossible task.

Is it worth it? Spending this time on an idea that appears all over the world fragmented and discussed by many who are clearly more knowledgeable and skilled than I. Should I spend this time on more profitable or productive activities with clear objectives and achievable results? This idea that burns in my mind on occasions that I personally think will be the most beneficial activity that we could undertake in our whole history. Is this a sensible and well grounded person stating this? Am I just dreaming this? Is this just a naive idea that bears no relationship with reality? Who am I to say what is this is? I am fighting with my own common sense but still losing the battle, this has been an idea that has been forming one way or another in every aspect of my life and growing in size to way beyond my world and what I am capable of.

I really do need help!

There are no real arguments I can fight this idea with. Will someone come along with more clarity and convincingly say, 'Yes, well, this idea is all well and good but ...!!!' and blow it away. Those close to me use the argument of noone being interested, or focus on the impossibility of what it entails to succeed and I find this really disturbing but they are not arguments against the idea itself, just a sad reflection on being human, mortal, fallible and unconcerned. I believe, without proof, that everyone of us is capable of great things, of great change, of ultimate good within the heart, needing a tool by which these changes can be started and improved, no matter what evil or negativity that life, experience or others have done to them.
That, dare I say it, we can all work together to create the greatest expression of our combined efforts to help each other and much, so much more.

That we have now, for the first time in known history, the ability, the technology and communication to create this tool and evolve it to whatever we dream of.

We now have the ability to centralise our global efforts completely, to remove wasted effort, to begin and improve all we have learned of information management and technology in putting all our knowledge and processes in one virtual place. Ultimately structured so that everything can be found exactly where it is expected to be without searching for it.

We now have the ability to expose all our knowledge to everyone, open and free to all those who wish to use it. No more harm and wasted effort hiding information, technology, assets that belong to no 'one' person or company but to everybody. We now have the ability to share these things wherever we are and accelerate our progress significantly.

The technology exists for the first time in known history to collaborate and work on ideas with people from all backgrounds and experiences. To finally work on ways that agreements can be made, openly and transparently, that govern all that is important to us. To form a structured system of government of absolute equality for all individuals that exist, that is owned, coordinated and participated in by anyone and everyone. For each of us, no more leaders, no more centralisation of power, of individuals or companies uncontrollably profiting from others, just a system of government that serves us and our collective agreement upon how it works.

Finally, the ability to efficiently coordinate and tackle global, or universal issues that effect us all. We will have the tools to remove inefficiency, wasted, duplicated or conflicting effort to give all individuals the time and the ability to follow their highest ideals. To finally help ourselves and others achieve all that we possibly can in the time we have here.

Well, from the highest ideals to the first steps...

How to deliver the message? How to communicate it? How to promote the collaboration and ideas that could possibly make it work? Or even to get opinions and feedback whether positive or negative.

I need help.

My ideas at the moment focus on making something like a social site allowing each decision and idea to be developed and voted on, to work more on making it a more coherent message and something that individuals will enjoy working on. To find groups of individuals that form the fragments of these ideas and make an effort to initiate some interest.


It all starts now, this eternal moment of time that all ideas begin in ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are free to leave a comment here but if you wish to discuss the post with others then please go to the Beyond One World forum. If you wish to join in then see I am interested - What can I do?.