Monday 29 December 2008

If I ruled the world, I would ...

... fill this space ...

I would be interested in what others would write here - probably very different to what I have put upon the main site but the combination of everyones view is what this is really all about. If everyone agreed on some point then it definitely would be done, if many agree on a point then it is possible...

Come and join the forum I have created to discuss these ideas and let me know what you think. The discussion forum is at the Beyond One World Discussion Forum.. Especially if you can answer the question - if you ruled the world, what would you do?

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are free to leave a comment here but if you wish to discuss the post with others then please go to the Beyond One World forum. If you wish to join in then see I am interested - What can I do?.