Wednesday 1 July 2009

Am I an anarchist?

I always had a negative idea of anarchy, always though it to be a destructive and chaotic idea, however, quite a lot of what I have written follows some of the anarchists principles. I have been studying Wikipedia.org very hard recently to find connections with any other philosophies and I am surprised I keep finding a little here, then a little there. I must sometime soon do a proper article comparing the idea to all these well though out ones and point out where they are similar or different and the pros and cons of each.

Then I'll answer the question honestly later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are free to leave a comment here but if you wish to discuss the post with others then please go to the Beyond One World forum. If you wish to join in then see I am interested - What can I do?.