Tuesday 14 October 2008

Google Apps confusion

Well I realised that Google Web Pages are going to convert to Google Sites - so I quickly cut and paste all the pages into sites. However, going to Google Sites shows up the list of sites that are available to everyone - which will be confusing for anyone who first stumbles onto the sites. So for now I will concentrate my efforts on the Web Pages and later update the others. It probably means I do not yet understand how Google have configured their Sites to work. More important for now is to concentrate on the content and not the technology...

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are free to leave a comment here but if you wish to discuss the post with others then please go to the Beyond One World forum. If you wish to join in then see I am interested - What can I do?.