Wednesday 15 October 2008

The power of tens

In keeping with the Project 10 to the 100 I quite like the idea of milestoning to the power of tens. Not the pain relief as described in The Power of TENS but of a way of saying that you have enough people to create a milestone.


For example when 10 (10 to the power 1) people have joined then work can begin on defining the main principles of the system. When 100 people have joined then I can hand over the site and content to the group and just be a participant. Rather personal milestones admittedly but the idea can create its own for each power of ten that joins in and create milestones for each.

Maybe one of my sillier ideas...

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are free to leave a comment here but if you wish to discuss the post with others then please go to the Beyond One World forum. If you wish to join in then see I am interested - What can I do?.