Monday 27 October 2008

A week of reflection

Well, the past week though busy has been a good break from rushing this idea forward. Looking back and reflecting on the whole thing I found to be really exciting - I know the idea works, though I feel I am not the best advertiser for it, it really needs someone with more charisma to sell it. But if it gets understood to the level I see it at the moment the possibilities become beautiful...

I have been haunted by the problem of how the decision making could work - imagine a billion people making a million decisions. How could you handle so many decisions without violating any of the principles, all decisions must be available transparently without fail, but you risk overloading the poor voter who has a stake in a majority of these polls.

It's a shame I haven't generating interest yet, I am both yearning for the feedback and in danger of going completely in my own direction and attempting to get the whole thing to work by myself - not a likely prospect I admit. I need to show that the ideas that appear here are simply my interpretation of what is possible, I realise that as soon as it works it no longer belongs or needs me and would grow with the characters and values of the people who take part.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are free to leave a comment here but if you wish to discuss the post with others then please go to the Beyond One World forum. If you wish to join in then see I am interested - What can I do?.