Tuesday 14 October 2008

Preparation for the Project 10 to the 100

Since Monday I have been trying to pull an idea together to enter the Google Project 10 to the 100 which I called some time ago BeyondOneWorld. The final entry date is the 20th October so I have been busy (somewhat hurriedly) putting a web site together to try and explain it. I decided that since it was a collaborative project that Google Apps would be the ideal way to go - I have not used any of it before so a few headaches on the way :-)
As this settles down I will write a log of the experience, should anyone ever look at it and join in...

If you see this please do come in and take a look - it is not very coherent at the moment but I will do my best to sort it all out...

http://www.beyondoneworld.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are free to leave a comment here but if you wish to discuss the post with others then please go to the Beyond One World forum. If you wish to join in then see I am interested - What can I do?.