Saturday 18 October 2008

The system does not have a name

I refer to it as the system. Describe it as a universal, centralised, open and transparent, collaborative and dynamic system but I can never reach a name for it. So I won't.
Beyond One World is the name I gave to the vision and as a means of communicating and selling the idea of how it could work, including of course as a place to put the flag into the ground for collaborating on the first stages,
I guess if a name is conjured up by anyone else that everyone is happy with then I will be happy with it. I am still at the anxious stage of being the majority of 1 out of 1 at the moment - hope that changes when I submit tomorrow to the Project 10 to the 100. I have just realised that the video is optional, so there is nothing stopping this idea being introduced. I will try tomorrow however to put a meaningful 30 second presentation together to give it some chance of being understood.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are free to leave a comment here but if you wish to discuss the post with others then please go to the Beyond One World forum. If you wish to join in then see I am interested - What can I do?.