Wednesday 15 October 2008

The language is becoming more forceful...

I have just typed up two more starter pages:-

What are the goals of the human race?
Where should the system be run?

Noticing that my language is getting more forceful - my apologies.
On a positive side the more time I spend with the idea the more important and beneficial it becomes. I keep trying to think of ways of selling an idea without forcing it upon anyone - I just hope that soon others will join in and become the pioneers...

1 comment:

  1. Because I accidently put in question marks on the page creation I have had to change the URLs - They are now:-
    What are the goals of the human race? - http://www.beyondoneworld.com/whatarethegoalsofthehumanrace
    Where should the system be run? - http://www.beyondoneworld.com/whereshouldthesystemberun
    I will keep the old pages as they are.

    ReplyDelete

You are free to leave a comment here but if you wish to discuss the post with others then please go to the Beyond One World forum. If you wish to join in then see I am interested - What can I do?.