Tuesday 14 October 2008

The idea of unity is all around...

Fascinating isn't it. I am beginning to wonder whether the idea of unity is actually within us all without a means of actually achieving it. I believe that deep within the core of every person is a form of good will and that it is inherent in our thinking - even though I can attest to the experience that some people, at some time appear to display exactly the opposite. I thought I would look at the entries already to the Project 10 the 100 on YouTube and immediately found Joleenathomas's entry. I loved her discussion on thought, how it is innate in everything - One day I hope we really get to understand what this miraculous force really is and a new science develop from it.

Here is her video - I gave 5 stars for inspiration...

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are free to leave a comment here but if you wish to discuss the post with others then please go to the Beyond One World forum. If you wish to join in then see I am interested - What can I do?.